Where I blog about fiber arts, literature, and life...

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Silver Lining Bag


The Silver Lining Bag
By Lexi Cushing

When I was teaching a friend of mine to knit a few months ago I pulled out a bunch of my finished projects for her inspiration, including this little number (after dumping out my car keys, cell phone, wallet, and half a dozen pens), which I had just finished designing. She spotted it right off and exclaimed, “Oh my word, name your price!” I was loath to part with my new handbag, so I typed up the pattern for her instead.

This bag is simple enough for brand new knitters, and a great introduction to knitting in the round. For the more advanced, it is instant gratification. It knits up so fast! Another thing I love about this bag is that it only takes one skein of yarn,
making it a fabulous last minute gift item.

Modeled by Kayla Cushing







No comments:

Post a Comment