Where I blog about fiber arts, literature, and life...

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Been awhile...

I haven't posted in ages. Not that anybody probably really reads my blog much or anything, but still. Things have been chaotic and messy and rather distressing during the past six months, and I've had no desire to put it all out there on the internet for the whole world to see.

Good news is: God is in charge. He protects me and will deal with the problems and people (and problematic people) in my life in His own way and time. He has also given me an incredible, loving fiance (soon-to-be husband in 35 days), who goes to great lengths to ensure my well-being and sense of security.

If not for them, I'm not sure what I would do.

I want to design more and such, but it seems unusually hard to accomplish anything lately. I can only hope that I will feel less drained of energy and life in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment